May 17-18 is the Mongolian Church’s Annual Day of Prayer for Mongolia (5/17 – from 1 Thess 5:17). Please join us in praying for Mongolia this weekend. Here is a summary of prayer matters from the Church in Mongolia:
I: THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE MONGOLIAN CHURCH
- for every believer to be a true disciple
- for every church to be intentional in disciple-making, and to be fruitful and multiply
- for Christian parents to bring up their children up to follow the Lord.
- for all Christian leaders: Christ-likeness in life, character and attitude.
- for a new generation of Godly pastors, leaders, teachers and missionaries
II. THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE MONGOLIAN CHURCH’S FOREIGN MISSION
- for every church to have a heart for mission and to be involved in mission.
- for the care and support of missionaries who have been sent out from Mongolia: to Buryatia, Tuva, Afghanistan, USA, Europe, South Korea and other countries -and that their ministry will be fruitful.
- for 200 Mongolian missionaries to be trained and sent by the year 2020!
- for churches to be planted, in all the places they go.
III. THE DEVELOPMENT OF MONGOLIAN SOCIETY
- for true disciples who are able to live and work in the public sector.
- For churches to work together in mercy and charity ministries
- for believers to work together for social development and prosperity,
- that we may take a lead to influence our society as salt and light.
IV. ISSUES FACING MONGOLIAN SOCIETY
- for the Mongolian government : to be free from corruption, wise, concerned for all citizens;
- for the upcoming Presidential election.
- for the natural environment of Mongolia: especially the problems of air pollution, land contamination and destruction of the environment.
- for children and young people who are Mongolia’s future
- Pray against three big issues facing Mongolia: Alcoholism, Drugs and Human Trafficking.
- Pray for every Mongolian: to come to faith in Christ; to be free from alcohol abuse; to have integrity and work for the good of their country.
- Pray for responsible men and strong families.